Saturday, December 3, 2016

 Research Around the World

For this assignment, I decided to investigate Early Childhood Australia website.  I immediately notice how familiar the site is to the NAEYC website. On the top of the page are tabs that are related to various topics, such as resources for parents and information on how to become a member of the association. I really enjoyed reading about their Learning Hub program. This program offers educators the opportunity to obtain training at their convenience and with a group of people. 

To look further into what this website offers, I researched the website to see if I could find information on my research simulation topic and was successful. There were a variety of resources available to assist this topic.  In my search resource books, articles, and even newsletters were recommended. Knowing that there are resources available worldwide for research is a rewarding experience.

References

http://www.earlychildhoodaustralia.org.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment