Wednesday, October 25, 2017

BEST WISHES TO YOU ALL






Image result for inspirational quotes for early childhood education

This is only the Begining

Message to my fellow Colleagues and Instructor

      Over the past eight weeks, I have grown to understand what it takes to be an advocate, leader, educator, professional, friend, mentor but most importantly a Teacher to young children and Adults. Through this journey, I have been challenged, inspired, frustrated, uncertain and even at times stressed. I must say that it was the constant positive feedback and exchange of new information that has given me the renewed determination to continue to conquer my dreams. In the next year or two, I want to become the administrator that is helping to build and guide other early childhood educators. I want to be the one that provides them the motivation to continue on this journey of educating young children even when it gets hard.


      My long-term goal is to make an impact at the program I currently work for. The staff and Managment there need to be re-inspired due to the constant changes they have undergone. In the next five years, I want to help lift the spirits in the staff, families, and volunteers of those who engage with the children in our program on a daily basis. I want to provide an environment that is always positive, engaging and updated with the latest research and developments in early childhood education. 



Image result for inspirational quotes for early childhood education

Three things I learned from the program:

           Adults learn at various levels just as children do. As the leader of educators or aspiring educators, one should be equipped with techniques that will assist them in learning the appropriate skills, strategies, and information that will allow them to be high-quality educators.  Secondly, research is always changing in the field of early childhood.One must stay updated with this information in order to provide the children with lessons and activities that will challenge their progress. The third lesson I learned from my time in the program is that great leaders build relationships that will allow them to collaborate effectively and successfully with others. In order to do so, one will have excellent communication skills and the ability to get along with others. With these three learned lessons, I plan to utilize them in developing my techniques as Administration. I believe that these lessons are the foundation that I can build upon and make the impact in others needed to change the lives of young children.


Image result for inspirational quotes for early childhood professionals
Quote for 2017




One thing for certain, this journey may be over but our collaboration doesn't have to. Please keep in mind that we are each exceptional educators because we depend and assist each other. Please do not hesitate to facebook or email at any time. I hope to continue to exchange thoughts, resources and even laughs with you all. Congratulations WE DID IT!!!
Facebook: Brandi Walker Grant
Email: walkerbrandi303@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Brandi-
    Congratulations on this momentous achievement! It has taken quite a bit of time, effort, and balance but we are here!! I really like that you long-term goal is focusing on the program in which you are currently working. You have an attainable plan, to re-inspiring the staff and families within your center, in an administrative position. Motivation, inspiration, and morale are three very important foundations to have in the workplace to ensure it is positive for the staff and children/families. I am confident you will be successful in this task as well as your future endeavors. Again congratulations and all the best to you!
    Take care!
    Sincerely,
    Julie Ringle

    ReplyDelete