Friday, June 24, 2016

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you




These two quotes remind me why I decided to become an early childhood professional. Children are uniquely different and learn on various levels. So we as educators ned to find creative and engaging ways to guide our children through development. I want to take the time out to thank my fellow colleagues for inspiring me on this journey. You have shared with me some insights on child development that have truly enhanced my understanding. I have been motivated to continue my career in ECE as a leader who's determined to bring out the best in each child I interact with. Looking forward to future endeavors with you all.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Brandi,
    I love that first quote. I believe children are different and special and cannot be compared. Educators must understand that each child are unique.Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brandi love the quotes you chose. By the discussion and blogs I see you are sincere about your profession and positive that all the children love you. Thank you for the helpful resources and comments that you shared with me throughout the course. I hope to see you in more classes to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brandi
    First off I love both of the quotes that you picked out, and the butterfly one really caught my eye, because I love butterflies.
    I just wanted to take some time and tell you how much I have enjoyed being in classes with you. I am so glad that we have been a part of the same group with each other. I love reading your blog posts, as well as your discussions each week. I can truly say that I can see how much you love you work as well as the children that you work with. I hope to see more of you as these classes progress!!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete