Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Relationship Reflection

Relationships are important to me because I feel a sense of support. I am an individual with a heart of Gold. With that being said, I love to help others out the kindness of my heart. Eventhough I'm a kind person, I still need that supportive relationship/partnership. One of my positive relationships develop from work. My best friend Ebony and I worked together for awhile before the friendship develop. When our work partnership ended we continued to reach out to each other thus the begining of our friendship. She is the one that i can talk too about anything. She was one of the first co-teachers i worked with to share the impact i made on their career as a child care professional.





Then there is my good friend Kali who I thought would be a little uptight. In all reality she is a very funny positive and supportive person. Her personality will light up a room. When we worked together the partnership was one that refelected years of polishing but in reality we were still learning one another. She made working with the children and famiies a joy because she always had something uplifting for us all,  Although I do not speak with these ladies on a normal basis, we maintain our friendship through emails, texts and social media. What i really love about these two woman, we dont have to speak on a daily basis. No matte the time of day, I
can always depend on them and vice versus.


No comments:

Post a Comment