Sunday, October 23, 2016

Final Blog

Over the past seven weeks, I have enjoyed the opportunity to collaborate with my fellow early childhood professional. During this time I was given insight to issues and trends from another country that are very similar to the United States. Three of the consequences of learning internationally is, shared passion, limited resources and support. During these past seven weeks, I have gained insight to how similar our passion for early childhood amongst the two of us. She has also shared with me the limited resources that she is able to receive because of community she lives in and the opinion of her government officials. Due to this shortcoming, it does not provide much support for her and her program.

One goal that set forth to accomplish is to advocate more for early childhood programs in my local community. By doing this I will still make a substantial contribution to the lives of young children and their families which is my ultimate goal.



No comments:

Post a Comment