Sunday, October 9, 2016

Sharing Web Resources
Zerotothree.org

As I continue to explore Zero to Three website, it becomes evident that this website is very informative.  As a new Infant Toddler teacher, this website would be a great resource for me. I looked deeper into the Resouces tab I found an article related to Early Learning for Infants and Toddlers. I choose the topic Early Literacy nd found various resources on the topic. One article I found "Learning to Read the World: Literacy in the first 3 years" provides caregivers insight on how their everyday interactions can help to build culturally appropriate language and literacy developmental skills in young children. It expresses the importance of doing this to help children build on these skills in later years.

What I found interesting in tab was at the end of every article are tabs that you can connect to other resources related to the topic.  I also found information that allows me to connect with this weeks topic. Under the same tab, there are resources that guide parents, teachers, or other professionals in ways to find quality child care. Whether it is center based, or a close friend watching your child, there are articles that will guide your decision on what type of care is best for your child(ren). 
As I continue to explore this website I am learning how beneficial the resources are to all who care, provide or educate professionals in early education.

Resource
https://www.zerotothree.org





1 comment:

  1. Hi Thanks for sharing. I think Learning to read the word is perfect. Young children should be read to even in the womb I totally agree with that. Also I feel we should encourage as parents as their child's first teacher that books are important.

    ReplyDelete