Saturday, September 24, 2016

More on Zero to Three Website

As I continued to explore the website of Zero to Three organization, I found that they have a section for professional development. They offer continuing education units to help you meet the required licensing standards for your particular role in the center. The professional development can be conducted in group settings, webinars or customized to your individual needs.
What I love about this website is that if you do not see a certain topic or resource that you can utilize the search tab to find the information you need. For this week’s topic, I was able to find resources that will help me gain a better understanding. Once I conducted the search I was given resources, such as articles, service centers, and tools that I could use on my on time.

One insight that I gain while I explored the website was a tab that led me to the policy resource information. Here I was able to find resources that could help me understand the policy of early childhood programs that service infants and toddlers.  I could also research what programs in other states are using or how they making a change in their programs as well.  Another insight that I gained was how the website offers training for administrators and mental health. 

Reference:
http://www.zerotothree.org


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing this great information. I once briefly explored the organization to know what services they offer. Now that you shared additional information I will definitely visit it more often. As an aspiring ece professional, its important that I gain in-depth knowledge on developmentally appropriate child rearing practices and through webinars we get that experience, such a convenient way for additional professional development.

    ReplyDelete