Sunday, April 30, 2017

Best Wishes to you All


Over the past eight weeks, I have gained so much new information that will improve the way I communicate with others. I want to especially thank my colleagues for always giving me encouraging words and suggestions that will assist in this matter. When I was struggling with ways to improve the communication between myself and my co- teacher. I am glad to announce that since I sat down to talk things over with her the flow of the classroom has become more manageable.   

I hope that in our weekly collaborations that I have supported any if not all the best of my ability.I love how collaborative the Early childhood field is and the support we get and give to one another. One wish i have for my fellow colleagues is that all that you learn through your master's journey is beneficial to the support that you will give to new up and coming child care professionals




No comments:

Post a Comment